Also have try this when the Hospital map whas open also don’t works

Could you tell me what I do wrong and whats the correct whay to do it

You need to type...

bind 7 teamsay Smoke under the bridge!

So that it will be chat.

{AHS}rriskjr

Recruit

Posted: 07 May 2009 13:46 Profile

Does anyone know if there is a console command to enable/disable cheats? I wrote a txt file to forceclass "random" weapons, but it is a little time consuming to open the admin console, enable cheats, execute the text file, and then disable cheats again. I would like to incorporate it into the executable.

Lithril

Recruit

Posted: 07 Aug 2010 18:22 Profile

Quote:

Fire, ReportIn, CallMedic, Fixjam, and Reload combo button -

Aliases[0]=(Command="Button bFire | Fire | reportin | callmedic | fixjam | reload",Alias="Fire")
Every time you fire it will report your position. Calling for a medic only works if you are wounded, so if you get into a fire fight (works best if you don't blind fire) it will report your position, and if you take a hit while firing it will start calling for a medic while reporting in. If your weapon jams it will automatically fix it and if you run out of ammo it will automatically reload (just like the other useful bind). It only reports when you hit the fire button. So in 3 round burst mode it will report once every 3 rounds. In full auto it would only report for the initial trigger squeeze, so if you take a hit or feel you need to report in again let off the trigger and then start firing again.

Practice 203 Shots

To practice 203 shots, first bind a key to ViewClass Projectile, then shoot a 203 and press the key you set to viewclass projectile. It will make the camera follow the 203. Press the key again to go back to your character. You can also use ViewClass AGP_WeaponPickup to make the camera switch to thrown grenades.

Shout Frag Out without Throwing a Grenade

<key>=CommoShout | CommoSendMessage 28 | CommoRadio | CommoSendMessage 99
Allows you to shout Frag Out! without throwing a grenade.

where in my user ini do i put these and how do i type them in? im confused

m_hermann

Admin
Admin

Posted: 07 Aug 2010 19:39 Profile United States

in the section with the rest of the keybinds

Lithril

Recruit

Posted: 07 Aug 2010 23:42 Profile

Gee like I didn't know where to do that... No seriously where do I put keybind and what do I type exactly in that file?

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 07 Aug 2010 23:57 Profile United States

Lithril wrote:

Gee like I didn't know where to do that... No seriously where do I put keybind and what do I type exactly in that file?

Go back to page 1 of this thread, then go to section 7 of the first post. The file name and default location is mentioned in the first part of it.

Lithril

Recruit

Posted: 08 Aug 2010 12:22 Profile

i type in CapsLock=ViewClass Projectile
in my user ini... its not working

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 08 Aug 2010 13:28 Profile United States

Lithril wrote:

i type in CapsLock=ViewClass Projectile
in my user ini... its not working

Had you fired the 203 first (the grenade), then pressed the button? And of course, the grenade has to still be int he air when you pres the button so you can see the camera following it. That command also only works in offline mode or cheat servers.

Lithril

Recruit

Posted: 11 Aug 2010 09:30 Profile

using CTRL+F on this page i cannot find any code stating how to make doors breach able,lower the gravity,or increase the game speed on my online server.

i still havent found out how to make these work properly as im pasting them where they should be and selecting my own code, they are supposed to work on multiplayer arent they?

also these codes dont work, if i put them in and assign my custom keys, they just do the first action, the shoot reportin,call for medic combo ...when i shoot ir just reloads and yells medic...nothing else...

Fire, ReportIn, CallMedic, Fixjam, and Reload combo button -

Aliases[0]=(Command="Button bFire | Fire | reportin | callmedic | fixjam | reload",Alias="Fire")
Every time you fire it will report your position. Calling for a medic only works if you are wounded, so if you get into a fire fight (works best if you don't blind fire) it will report your position, and if you take a hit while firing it will start calling for a medic while reporting in. If your weapon jams it will automatically fix it and if you run out of ammo it will automatically reload (just like the other useful bind). It only reports when you hit the fire button. So in 3 round burst mode it will report once every 3 rounds. In full auto it would only report for the initial trigger squeeze, so if you take a hit or feel you need to report in again let off the trigger and then start firing again.

Practice 203 Shots

To practice 203 shots, first bind a key to ViewClass Projectile, then shoot a 203 and press the key you set to viewclass projectile. It will make the camera follow the 203. Press the key again to go back to your character. You can also use ViewClass AGP_WeaponPickup to make the camera switch to thrown grenades.

Shout Frag Out without Throwing a Grenade

<key>=CommoShout | CommoSendMessage 28 | CommoRadio | CommoSendMessage 99
Allows you to shout Frag Out! without throwing a grenade.

pzl rewrite these or paste what they are in YOUR user.ini

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 11 Aug 2010 10:23 Profile United States

Not all doors are breachable. Theres a couple in a few maps, but that is it. It only works on doors you can not immediately open, which is the only reason you need the breach. Otherwise, there's no use for it.

Lowering gravity, I believe is a server thing. Though you can go from having gravity, to basically 0 gravity from using the ghost command. of course, there have been a couple times there I've actually fallen off the face of the map, but don't worry, just respawn.

Keep in mind, not all combinations of codes can work together.

A sample of the commands that work for me are:
2=GrenadeFrag | CommoRadio | CommoSendMessage 5 | CommoRadio | CommoSendMessage 99 | TeamSay Throwing A Frag Grenade! Take Cover!
5=GrenadeIncendiary | CommoShout | CommoSendMessage 5 | CommoSendMessage 99 | TeamSay Throwing Incendiary! Take Cover! |CommoShout | CommoSendMessage 28 | CommoRadio | CommoSendMessage 99
G=HealSelf | TeamSay Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!
R=Reload | TeamSay Reloading! | CommoRadio | CommoSendMessage 3 | CommoRadio | CommoSendMessage 99
U=ReportIn | TeamSay What's your status? Over.

You may notice that I end some of the commands with CommoSendMessage99. It does not actually do anything in the commo, but that it is sort of what CNC operators would call a cycle stop command. Basically, it just tells the game that the past command I used is stopped, and to revert everything to normal. Otherwise, if I omit or forget it, then after I use the string of commands, the last used command will show up on my screen. If I wanted to use the commo manually, it won't let me go back to the beginning of the menu, or it would be stuck at shout, when I don't want to shout for example.

chev

Private First Class

Posted: 12 Aug 2010 07:39 Profile Netherlands

Gravity is a server mod.

For the keybinds there are some programs for to make it eassier

keyops

and

UT2k4Messagecolorizer

good luck

Embedded Image]

PcGamer

Private

Posted: 19 Jan 2011 17:11 Profile Antarctica

Is there any way to spawn an npc other than the opfor soldier Question

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 19 Jan 2011 22:11 Profile United States

PcGamer wrote:

Is there any way to spawn an npc other than the opfor soldier Question

Not in AA2 anymore. In older versions, probably.

PcGamer

Private

Posted: 20 Jan 2011 15:49 Profile Antarctica

hey is there a command or any way for that matter to change the timelimit during the game Question

frankof

Posted: 20 Jan 2011 16:37 Profile Norway

PcGamer wrote:

hey is there a command or any way for that matter to change the timelimit during the game Question

Serverside option only, so no, you cant do it unless your the server owner.

Console Commands and Keybinding [09/06/07] 

« Previous Page        Page 124 of 125     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: